Complete units available in high-grade steel!
For more information please contact us:
>>> Load contactform
| || |
• To de-oil and/or dry
- Metal chips to small chip fiber bundles
- Bulk materials
• Machining industry
• Recycling industry
• Achieve higher scrap hardening due to
- Systematically clean material separations
- Extremely low liquid content
• Recover valuable liquid media
(e.g., oils, emulsions, etc.)
• Achieve drop-free bulk materials transport
through the unit
• Automatically fill and distribute
bulk materials to containers, bins or silos
• The unit handles the dirty and physically
demanding and work, freeing personnel
for other duties!
• Reduce the bulk good volume by using
• The unit can be customized to onsite space
• Units are designed for “round-the-clock” operation
• Continuous clean separation of various
bulk or packaged goods.
• Units available for partial or fully automated
• Potential to protect parts by reducing the
need to pour from one container to another.
• Customized units optimally integrate into your
• Potential recovery of up to 98% of the liquid media
• Snarl chips up to a certain size can be
• A limited number of end pieces can be
supported by the centrifuge.
• Batch centrifuges are available in models for
round or square containers!
• Heavy centrifuge models are not affected
by imbalance during startup.
In addition, units are available that reduce
• The centrifuges can be equipped with a heating
system if extremely viscous oils are involved!
• Use of highly wear-resistant materials
• Robust and customized
• Special designs based on automotive regulations
RUEZ GmbH, Tel./Phone: +49 (0)7583 / 9402-0