- Cleaning of liquids without filter aids = no hazardous waste
- Economically achievable effective separating sizes for particles of any shape 20-30µm (in special cases up to 10µm)
- The optimal mechanical lamella purification process is selected based on the application area
- The installed sludge discharge scraper ensures a consistent sediment requirement and eliminates the need for costly cleaning of the container.
- The lamella separator is not dependent on the development of filter cake
- Lamella separators in the central unit with the associated pumps, mixing stations and units can be delivered as one complete unit in most cases. The in-house assembly costs are thereby drastically reduced.
- To clean aggressive liquids, the complete lamella separator and be safety tank can be manufactured in high-grade steel
Optional sizes up to:
Liquid throughput of 5 to 5000 l/min Volumetric capacity up to 100 m³ available.
- Electric control
- Tramp oil separation utilizing the outstanding liquid abatement process
- In order to meet today’s strict environmental regulations (e.g., § 19 German Water Resources Act (WHG), the lamella separator is available in a double-walled design for use in hazardous liquids
- Mixing stations
- Downstream or connect in the bypass Fine filter
- Sludge transport and drying
Subject to change!